2. Let Light In Light increase energy, creativity and productivity. It is wise to position your desk in front of a window. Wood and venetian blinds are perfect for home office window as they filter the light to minimize glare on your computer and the slats can be adjusted to control light levels as the sun moves round during the day.
3. Seating and posture Consider what chair you are using, an ergonomic chair is good for you back. Consider foot rests, ergonomic mouse instruments shaped to fit your hand and soft keyboard pads that allow rest and relaxation for the wrist and foot rests.
4. Plants It’s been prove that plants in the workplace can reduce stress level and increase productivity. Aside from these benefits, plants are cheap and cheerful way to add decoration and bring a lovely touch of nature into your home office. Choose green leafy plant and avoid cacti whose spikes can create to opposite of a relaxed feeling or flowers with strong scent, which can be distracting or irritating.
5. Picture Pictures and photographs can be a great way to inspire creativity and a feeling of wellness.
6. Conceal the clutter A cluttered workspace can be depressing and distracting.
7. Comfy corner Your desk is for active work, but you probably had a place to read, take a break or just have a cup of coffee. A comfy chair or sofa is a great addition if you have the space. Add some cushions and you will be all set for those all-important thinking breaks.
Wellness Home Office
The many people are working from home since the pandemic. Here are ways to incorporate the ideas into your home office.
1. Keep Calm Incorporating calm area within your home, “Create spaces free of digital distractions and conducive to healthy interactions with family and friends, make quiet spots for study and also spaces that people coming together.